Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Big Day Arrives!


(This is Karli's mom now, for the next 18 months! Hopefully, I'll get the hang of this blogging deal!)
So, in typical Tyson fashion, we were late leaving our house for the MTC... and so we were "hurrying" to make up for lost time. Unfortunately, the policeman called it "speeding"...
And yes, those are flashing lights in the rear view mirror!
(Luckily, when we told him where we were going, he let us off with a warning...)


...We were 10 minutes late in arriving at the MTC, and Karli was stressed out. She must have thought they were going to start without her because she was in such a hurry to get inside! We got a quick hug and an "I love you" and she was ready to roll! I kept waiting for her to turn around for one last wave, but she never did!




So now I'm just waiting for that first letter.... hopefully it will pull me out of my coma!



1 comment:

  1. Love the part about getting pulled over... perfect! We are praying for our little hermana!

    ReplyDelete